1. How can I become a sponsor/vendor at the Iowa Employment Conference?
To view a complete list of sponsorship levels go the conference website IowaEmploymentConference.com. Choose the tab marked Sponsor/Exhibitor and click the orange icon labeled "Sponsorship / Advertising Opportunities". You will be redirected to the Sponsorship Levels. Fill it out and submit it to Nan@HireQualitySolutions.com.
2. We have decided that we want to be a sponsor / vendor at the Iowa Employment Conference. Now what?
You will need to go the conference website www.IowaEmploymentConference.com. Choose the tab marked Sponsor/Exhibitor and click the green icon labeled "Become a Sponsor". You will be redirected to the Sponsorship/Exhibitor Application. Fill it out the form and submit to Nan@HireQualitySolutions.com.
3. Can we be a sponsor even if we don't have people to man a booth?
Absolutely! You could become a "Marketing Partner". A marketing partner helps promote continuing education by promoting the conference to their clients or members through email blasts, newsletters, or any media to help get the word out.
You could also advertise in the program by clicking here and scroll down to advertising.
4. I would like the opportunity to speak at the Iowa Employment Conference, how do I go about that?
Go the to the conference website www.IowaEmploymentConference.com. Choose the tab marked Speakers then click the dropdown box labeled "Be a Speaker". Click the blue icon labeled "Register to Speak". Fill out the speaker registration form and submit to Nan@HireQualitySolutions.com. Nan will look over all the speaker registration forms and let you know if you have been approved to speak at the conference.
5. What is the physical address of the venue for the conference?
The Meadows Events & Conference Center, Prairie Meadows Drive | Altoona, IA 50009
6. Do I need to register when I get the conference?
Please check in at the registration table. Name Badges will be available on-site for the individuals who are registered. Any exhibitor representative without a name badge will not be permitted to participate in conference activities. Badges must be worn at all times.
7. How big is the booth / exhibitor space?
All exhibit spaces include an 8' draped table and two chairs.
8. Will I have electricity at my booth?
Electricity is available at your both for an additional $20.00.
9. Is there Wi-Fi available for me to use while I'm at the conference?
Complimentary Wi-Fi will be provided. To connect, select the network "Events Center" and accept the "Terms and Conditions". Once you have accepted the "Terms & Conditions", you will be connected.
10. Will lunch be provided to me as an exhibitor?
Lunch will be available only to those individuals who are registered. Please note that we can accommodate only medically necessary and vegetarian special diets. If you have special food requirements, please contact Nan Boland at email@example.com.
11. I would like to ship my display to the venue ahead of time. Is that available?
Due to limited storage space, please send your packages to arrive no more than 2 days before the conference. Packages should be addressed as follows:
Iowa Employment Conference
C/O Jan Sullivan | Prairie Meadows
1 Prairie Meadows Drive | PO Box 1000 Altoona, IA 50009
12. I would like to ship my display back to my company after the conference. How do I do that?
Please have return shipping label prepaid and on the package. Packages should be left at the registration table. An additional form, provided by Prairie Meadows, will need to be completed at the registration table.
13. Are my belongings secure at the conference?
Iowa Employment Conference will not provide 24-hour security for exhibitors. Exhibitors are responsible for the security of their own property and equipment at all times. Iowa Employment Conference and Prairie Meadows are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage to any property left at the venue at any time.
14. I would like to provide a giveaway or raffle prize at the conference. What do I do?
All exhibitor giveaways, raffles, drawings are the responsibility of each exhibitor and not the responsibility of Iowa Employment Conference. Vendors are responsible for conducting raffles from their tables only and drawing and distributing prizes to the winners. Iowa Employment Conference will not provide materials for the raffles and will not announce winners' names. If you are interested in donating a raffle prize to the conference, please contact Nan Boland at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-331- 9020.
15. If I am sponsoring at a higher level than a vendor booth, do you need my company logo?
If you are submitting your company's logo, the preferred format is Adobe Illustrator vector with outlined fonts. Also, acceptable are high-quality JPEGs (300 dpi). Logos taken from your website or with a screen capture tool (i.e. Greenshot) are generally not usable or will result in poor print quality.
16. I need to stay overnight. What are my options?
IEC has negotiated discounted prices on hotel rooms at Prairie Meadows Hotel. For room reservations, the preferred method is online. If you wish, you may call the Prairie Meadows reservations desk (800-325-9015) and specify that you are a part of the Iowa Employment Conference. Limited rooms available!
You can also go to the conference website and click the tab labeled "Registration & Travel". Scroll toward the bottom and click the blue icon labeled Prairie Meadows Hotel Altoona.
17. When will I know where my booth will be?
We will assign booth spaces about 2 week prior to the event. You will receive an email with the map layout. When you show up at the event the registration booth staff will also show you.
18. What if I need technical assistance on the day of the conference?
Volunteers and staff from Prairie Meadows will be on hand to assist throughout the day. If you need help prior to your session, contact Nan Boland or Sarah Towns.
For any additional questions, please contact Nan Boland 515-331-9020 (O) or 515-238-3335 (C).