Speaker Guide: Employment Webinar: October 21, 2020
On behalf of the Iowa Employment Conference, thank you for agreeing to speak at the Fall Conference – Employment, Training, Benefits & Wellness Webinar.
Please review the information below. If you have additional questions not addressed on this page, please contact Nan Boland at email@example.com.
Important Due Dates
- Bio / Photo July 31, 2020
- Presentation Description w/ 3 learning points July 31, 2020
- Presentation September 14, 2020
- As a speaker you are welcome to attend any or all sessions.
Speaker Presentations (PLEASE THOROUGHLY READ)
- Speakers must provide a presentation title and description including 3-4 bullet points of what attendees will learn. (Up to 100 words.) The 3-4 bullet points are required as they are used to submit for continuing education credits.
- Presentations MUST BE 60 minutes in length in order for the attendees to received continuing education credits.
- Speakers must provide their presentation to IEC electronically as a .ppt or .pptx file and agree to posting as PDF handouts to the secure and password protected, IEC website. We will post all handouts online (password protected) in advance of the conference for attendees to download and print. Please name your file with the presenter’s last name and first initial (e.g., Doe J.) and your session name.
- If your presentation will include a video, download the video and store it to your laptop. Then embed it into your PowerPoint presentation.
- REMINDER: Speakers shall NOT present a session that is designed to sell or promote their business or product.