Sponsorship & Exhibitor Guide
**Please note that is a general guide of the Sponsor Packet. A more detailed packet will be emailed once we receive your completed registration form.
The Meadows Events & Conference Center
1 Prairie Meadow Drive
Altoona, IA 50009
EXHIBITOR BOOTH DETAILS
Booth Assignment and Notification
- Enter through The Meadows Events & Conference Center doors. Exhibitor booths will be scattered throughout the hallways outside of the breakout session rooms to help increase traffic for to your booth.
- A map with booth assignments will be emailed out closer to conference date.
- When you check-in at the event, the IEC staff will also be there to direct you to your booth.
- All exhibit spaces include an 8’ draped table and two chairs.
- All exhibitor booths include two (2) representatives. Representatives have access to conference as well as meals.
- PLEASE NOTE: These two representatives must be the same individuals both days. Each additional representative is $200, or you may use your complimentary registrations towards your additional booth representative. (Bronze sponsorship level does not qualify for complimentary registrations.)
- Electricity is available at your booth for an additional $50.00.
- If you would like electricity, please indicate it on the Sponsor Registration Form.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi will be provided
- To connect, select the network “Events Center” and accept the “Terms and Conditions”. Once you have accepted the “Terms & Conditions” you will be connected.
Exhibit Area Security
- Iowa Employment Conference will not provide 24-hour security for exhibitors.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the security of their own property and equipment at all times.
- Iowa Employment Conference and Prairie Meadows are not responsible for any loss, theft or damage to any property left at the venue at any time.
Shipment of Exhibit Materials and Equipment
- Due to limited storage space, please schedule your packages to arrive no more than 2 days before the conference.
- Packages should be addressed as follows:
- Iowa Employment Conference
C/O Jenn Virden | Prairie Meadows
1 Prairie Meadows Drive | PO Box 1000 Altoona, IA 50009
Please note: The name of the show and name of the exhibitor must appear on each piece shipped. Vendor is responsible for all shipment costs related to shipping packages and equipment.
- Iowa Employment Conference
- Exhibitors must pack and label all shipments (complete with your own account numbers, bills of lading, and any/all other required paperwork).
- Prairie Meadows REQUIRES that you complete their Guest Shipping Form.
- You should bring all your own shipping supplies with you such as packing materials, shrink wrap, tape, labels, etc.
- The IEC staff will notify Prairie Meadows of your shipment. Beyond that, IEC takes no responsibility for return shipping in any way.
- Our staff does not pack for you, complete or print out labels or assume packing or shipping costs of any kind.
BOOTH PERSONNEL DETAILS
Booth Personnel Check-In (Prairie Meadows Events & Conference Center Atrium)
- All paid booth personnel must check-in at the registration table the morning of the conference.
- Name badges will be available at check-in.
- All representatives who are registered must wear their name badges throughout the conference
Booth Personnel Inclusions
Booth personnel have access to the conference as well as meals.
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks will be provided.
- PRESENTATION MATERIALS
- Printed presentation materials WILL NOT be available at the conference.
- Presentation materials are available on our website to print and bring with you to the conference.
- The login in credentials to access the materials will be provided to you closer to the conference date.
- You may also bring your laptop and follow along, if you prefer not to print the materials. Please know that it is a public network and we cannot guarantee a solid connection.
PRIZES & GIVEAWAYS
- All exhibitor giveaways, raffles, and drawings are the responsibility of each exhibitor and not the responsibility of Iowa Employment Conference.
- You will be able to share your prizes/giveaways along with your 30-second presentation during lunch on Wednesday. Time will be announced later.
- Vendors are responsible for drawing the winners of their prizes/giveaways.
- Please bring your prizes/giveaways to the registration table immediately following the start of the last session so winners can pick them up at the end of the conference.
- Iowa Employment Conference will post winners’ names on a board next to the registration table.
Promotional Items – At Registration
- Titanium, Platinum, Gold, and Silver sponsors have the opportunity to distribute one promotional item to attendee welcome tote bag. (i.e., Flyer, pen, chip clip, hand sanitizer, etc.)
- Promotional items will need to be received by our staff at least 24 hours in advance.
- If you are shipping these items, please put “Attn: IEC Staff” on each box.
- See “Shipment of Exhibit Materials and Equipment” for shipping address.
ADDITIONAL EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
- Based on your sponsorship level, you may be entitled to receive complimentary attendee registrations.
We hope that you will use these complimentary registrations and extend the invitation to co-workers, clients, or someone you feel would benefit from our conference.
- Post-conference attendee list will be emailed out within one week following the conference. (Does not apply to Silver or Bronze Sponsorship levels.)
VENDOR CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE (COI) REQUIREMENTS
Iowa Employment Conference (IEC) and our venue requires any vendor/exhibitor to provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI) showing coverage is current and in force prior to the event.
The COI must include a General Liability limit along with listing Iowa Employment Conference (IEC) as additional insured as outlined below:
Commercial General Liability
A minimum limit of $1,000,000 Each Occurrence and $2,000,000 in the Aggregate. Coverage should be afforded on a primary and non-contributory basis, including a waiver of subrogation in favor of Iowa Employment Conference and a 30-Day Notice of Cancellation. Iowa Employment Conference should also be listed as an Additional Insured.
Additional Insured Information
Coverage should be afforded by using ISO Additional Insured Endorsement (CG 2010 1001) form.
IMPORTANT CONTACT INFORMATION